The size of the tray
1. Single or multi-layer interleaving, stretching or shrinking film packaging for rigid rectangular goods such as wood, paper and metal containers;
2. Paper or fibre cargo single layer cargo multi-layer code placed, with a bundle with a cross closure;
3. (b) Single or multiple layers of cargo, such as sealed metal containers, reinforced with wooden lids;
4. Paper products that need to be protected against moisture, waterproof, etc., textile goods are placed in single-layer or multi-layer staggered codes, tensile or shrink film packaging goods increase angle support, and cargo cover partitions are reinforced structures;
5. One-way or multi-layer code placement of fragile goods to increase the structure of wooden support partitions;
6. Cylinder cylinder container or cargo single layer vertical code placement, adding box and strip reinforcement structure;
7. Multilayer interlaced compact code for bags.